This workshop produces startling score improvement on high-stakes exams: 3 points in three hours* (ACT® test), 210 composite points in three hours* (SAT), 18 composite points in three hours* (PSAT/NMSQT), for an average of 23 percentile points—even on the GRE®, GMAT®, and LSAT®. One of our highly experienced testing experts will lead your students in an intensive review of:
- Test mechanics
- High-value test items
- Powerful test-taking strategies
A brand-new DATA FUSION option goes further by beginning systemic, self-sustaining best practices:
- Students take a retired ACT®, PLAN®, EXPLORE®, PSAT, SAT, GRE®, GMAT®, or LSAT® Test.
- Cambridge processes the test scantrons and provides student and teacher data reports.
- Teachers review students’ off-record data.
- Teachers are trained in how to use student and teacher data reports.
Read more about this workshop.
For more information, contact one of our School Relations Representatives at (800) 444-4373.
*Score improvements based on pre-post score increase after completion of the ScoreCelerator program of study following this workshop.