In this dynamic three-hour workshop, teachers learn how standardized testing and classroom instruction go together. Our master teachers will demystify testing for your teachers by showing them how to:
- teach test mechanics.
- teach students how to distinguish high-value test items.
- incorporate powerful test-taking strategies into their curriculum.
A brand-new DATA FUSION option goes further by beginning systemic, self-sustaining best practices:
- Students take a retired ACT®, PLAN®, EXPLORE®, PSAT, SAT, GRE®, GMAT®, or LSAT® Test.
- Cambridge processes the test scantrons and provides student and teacher data reports.
- Teachers review students’ off-record data.
- Teachers are trained in how to use student and teacher data reports.
Read more about this workshop.
For more information, contact one of our School Relations Representatives at (800) 444-4373.