Family College Admissions Workshop
Eye-opening! That’s what parents and students say when walking out of a Cambridge’s College Admissions Workshop. This customized program focuses on the most practical tactics for gaining admission into and finding funding for college and graduate school. These workshops can be delivered directly to students and their parents or presented to teachers who will then go on to conduct workshops themselves (train the trainer).
Students discover the most critical and effective next steps they must take in the college and graduate school transition process. This workshop helps parents with these sample topics and more:
- Guiding students with high expectations as they set and achieve educational and personal goals,
- Motivating and inspiring students to take charge of their future,
- Preparing students to excel on high-stakes exams like the PSAT® or SAT® test,
- Understanding the college admission process and college graduation standards,
- The truth about college visits,
- Pursuing college scholarships and other funding options,
- Writing college application and scholarship essays, and
- Review specific skills needed to succeed on high stakes PSAT® and SAT® admissions tests.
Parents and students will leave with a plan and clear list of action items to complete in the next few months as well as the inspiration to get started with the college application process.
$995.00 – $2,395.00